Associate building surveyor required with proven industrial and commercial experience to lead a small team within a client side / consultancy capacity.
Our client is a leading consultancy who work in conjunction with a major developer and asset manager that operate within the private commercial and industrial space. They provide a comprehensive service that covers the UK, working closely with institutions, financial partners and occupiers, managing a portfolio in excess of 15,000,000 sqft with over 800 tenants.
They are looking for an associate building surveyor to lead a small team made up of two chartered building surveyors. The role will be considered a hybrid role, where 80% of your time will spent client side and the remaining 20% consultancy.
Geographically the work will cover the UK and you can expect to receive a mix of dilapidations, PPM’s and project work. To give you an idea of the services they provide. They are currently project monitoring a 300,000sqft new build industrial unit in East Anglia on behalf of a FTSE250 company. They are also managing several dilapidations claims on behalf of asset managers and investors in Manchester and Bedfordshire.
They are looking for somebody who can drive the team forward. A leader who is not afraid if business development, that can manage challenging negotiations and provide best in class advice when it comes to client facing situations.
In return the business will provide the following:
Basic Salary up to £75,000 D.O.E
Pension up to 7%
Discretionary bonus paid twice yearly.
Healthcare Cash Plans
Life Assurance 4x salary
Professional memberships and Training
Other discount offers on gym memberships, season ticket loans and more.
Please contact Lewis West on 020 3817 4001 for further information or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us on: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2996083/ and visit our website www.carriera.co.uk for the latest jobs.
Disclaimer: Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely to identify and notify applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.