Development Project Manager
£60-80k plus package
This development management consultancy provide advice to developers and joint venture clients on finance, planning and delivery of large scale regeneration led schemes up to 3,000 units.
Working under the Head of Development Management, you will lead/assist in leading projects whilst managing client/stakeholder relations.
Ideally, you will be a chartered property professional (MRICS or similar) with experience in leading/or assisting in the delivery of development/project management services to clients in the private or public development sector.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private/public sector regeneration development projects up to 3000 units
- Leading projects from pre planning through to delivery
- Advising on finance, planning and delivery methods
- Internal and external team leadership
- Acting as key client contact
- Stakeholder management
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property related subject
- A chartered professional, ideally MRICS (or equivalent)
- Experience in providing development/project management advice on private/public sector development projects at all project stages
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Strong analytical skills
Package on offer includes:
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com