Project Officer- Capital Services, Healthcare, Nottingham, 6 month contract
Your new company
A Healthcare provider based in Nottingham are seeking to appoint an interim Project Officer on a 6 month contract. This is a band 7 role paying up to £28 per hour and is full time, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week.The purpose of this position is to deliver and manage comprehensive project management support to all properties within the Foundation Trust and contribute when required to Trust wide issues, to ensure that maximum benefit is derived from such assets that they provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment which supports and enhances the delivery of care to patients.
Your new role
A key member of the Capital Services Team ensuring building fabric, grounds, engineering services, plant and equipment are effectively developed through capital and revenue funding. Carry out surveys, design of minor designated projects and the upkeep of AutoCAD drawings database and Estates and Facilities management systems in the support of Capital Services professionals. Provide building project management services when required for a variety of minor block capital, associated schemes and minor works less than £5000 relative to the estate of the trust. To assist the Senior Project Manager with the project management of schemes ensuring completion, to budget, timescale and to consistent quality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of estates and capital services and their delivery
- Working knowledge of CAD systems
- Working knowledge of project management and Microsoft software packages
- Knowledge of legislation and guidance appertaining to building construction and engineering
- Qualified in use of Auto Cad
- A Degree and/or Chartered status in building, or HND/C in a building discipline with relevant construction project management experience.
- Project Management Qualification. i.e. PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Positive and enabling attitude.
- Excellent communicator
- Technical aptitude, adaptable and flexible.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in the project management of multiple schemes.
- Experience of communicating with all levels of staff.
- Experience of using CAD.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity to work in a rewarding environment on some exciting projects. Competitive rates of pay with a 6 month contract and the opportunity for permanent positions within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.