Countrywide Surveying Services are one of the UK`s largest and most trusted suppliers of Residential Surveys and Valuations with over 450 in-house RICS qualified Surveyors.
Due to the continued growth of our business, we are actively recruiting AssocRICS / MRICS and FRICS Surveyors to join our award winning team.
About the role
You will predominantly work from home with the expectation of covering a variety of patches within your local area, all within a reasonable commute from your door and, with our stable blue chip lender client base, we offer sustained volumes of instructions.
- First point of call in the risk assessment of properties for secured loan purposes.
- To provide Survey and Valuation advice directly to the buying public (RICS Home Survey Level 1 & 2)
- Assist clients to make informed decisions on whether or not a property is suitable for purchase and/or mortgage purposes with an emphasis on quality
Experience and skills
- F / MRICS or AssocRICS
- VRS or VRS eligible
- Proven claims free track record.
- Methodical and professional approach towards the role.
- Ability to display company values and attitudes
- Full and valid driving licence
What we can offer you
Attractive remuneration package including
- Competitive basic salary alongside market leading open and transparent commission scheme.
- Company car or cash alternative
- Stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions
- Access to our award winning benefits including our `Under One Roof Scheme` offering discounts on all things property related and many more!
We also offer
- Excellent opportunities for Surveyors wishing to develop their career as residential specialists within a RICS regulated business.
- Unrivalled support for your professional and personal development.
- As our business continues to lead the way in technological advances and our passion for our people drives us forward, there has never been a more exciting time to join us. So, if you're an AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified Surveyor then we would love to hear from you!
*If your location is not listed, please get in touch as new vacancies are coming about on a daily basis*
For more information and an informal discussion in complete confidence, please contact Ashley Miskin - Head of Surveying Recruitment on 07594 521 781 or email your CV:
Or apply on the link below