Park Avenue Recruitment are working with a Cambridgeshire-based local authority that is looking for an accomplished Interim Principal Asset Surveyor to join their team.
To deliver a range of estate management casework requiring professional input, for the Council's Strategic Assets team.
- To be responsible for the delivery of a caseload including operational Urban property management and transactions, to the Council within internal and external environments in respect of operational property matters.
- To provide good quality professional advice to Strategic Assets customers on estate management and valuation matters.
- To undertake negotiations in high value and complex technical property issues on behalf of customers and shareholders, providing high quality and professional advice to enable good decision-making.
What you will need to succeed
- Prior Knowledge of Estate Surveying and the ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Ability to prepare accurate valuations, reports, and briefings to deadlines.
- MRICS/FRICS recognised in commercial property, valuation, or residential property with a minimum of two years' qualification experience.
The position will be for an initial 3 months rolling period with scope for an extension
The contract will run off a £45-£50 p/h rate, with flexible home working available
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Conor at Park Avenue Recruitment. (Conor@park-avenue.co.uk, 020 3795 4828)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.