A highly respected, multidisciplinary consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding cost management team in Hampshire.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a nationally based consultancy with a well-respected APC process and broad portfolio of projects.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will support an Associate and Partner in managing projects from inception to completion across the education, residential, and healthcare sectors.
Day to day, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved in:
- Preparing contracts
- Evaluating costs
- Advising clients with Director support
- Project delivery - inception to completion
The Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Hold a RICS degree
- MRICS or eager to achieve
- Experience within a UK consultancy/ pqs practice
- Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Pre and post contract experience
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Extensive training and career development
- Gym membership
- Buy and sell holiday
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent