This city Ccuncil is recruiting an Interim Head of Corporate Landlord function. It's a unique time to join the City Council as they embark on our journey of change.
If you thrive from a challenge and keen to make a difference in the communities we serve, we want you to join our team.
Our Mission Statement
- To deliver a world class asset management service, well respected by both internal and external clients
- To have an embedded Strategic Asset Management Plan and Corporate Landlord function across the whole organisation
- To harness the talent and future potential of the team to inspire them to reach their professional goals
The successful applicant will be educated in a management or health and safety discipline or have relevant senior management experience. In addition, they will have a track record of effective management of premises related services.
The following skills and abilities are key to the job:
- Leadership skills with the ability to develop strategy into operational delivery.
- Ability to analyse information, think creatively and advise on proposed solutions to add value to the business.
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands and establish priorities
The role will involve managing a wide range of operational premises to deliver high quality services and projects across the Council's Corporate Landlord function, covering hard and soft facilities management, energy management, capital and revenue projects and business support.