Our Client: An Award winning consultancy.
Projects: Local Authority, Education, Housing, Residential and Commercial
Company Headcount: 25 - 35
Requirements of the Associate Building Surveyor:
- MRICS/MCIOB qualified
- Experience of undertaking dilapidations reports and party wall awards
- A comprehensive knowledge of building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety
- A comprehensive knowledge of design and property matters
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability liaise effectively to support the delivery of professional services; business development and conflict resolution
- Strong experience of managing Design and Property projects and teams across a multiple client base, sectors and contracts
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, company pension scheme, discounted gym and retail memberships and excellent training and development opportunities.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.