A confident and knowledgeable Assistant Building Surveyor is now needed with a professional focus, joining a reputable private practice in Manchester office, working on their various Building Surveying projects within the commercial, education and new build projects.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you'll be working on technical due diligence, expert witness, rights to light and part-wall matters. Although training and guidance will be given, having knowledge in these areas would be beneficial.
This is a small private practice, with a family feel and a very hands-on approach across the board. They are strong on retaining best talent and therefore they provide on going training and promote from within the practice, no talent goes unnoticed.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- Strong knowledge of construction methods and building pathology
- Clear and effective communication skills - oral and written
- Be commericially minded, forward thinking, with the ability to build and develop key client relationships
- Previous similar sector project experience
- A professional focus and interest
- £25,000 - £32,000- Dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Linear career progression
- On going support and training
- Flexible working arrangements
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11672LS
Assistant Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Education | Rights to light | Expert Witness