Private Equity Firm
Commercial Property Management Surveyor – Senior Surveyor
£45,000 to £50,000 plus package & Benefits
Our client is a hands-on investor working across market cycles to enhance the strategic, operational and financial direction of the businesses in which they invest. This proactive approach has led them to acquire a portfolio of care facilities with a focus on growth through best in class management. We are searching for a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor to join an agile team of professionals at the top of their game.
The Group portfolio consists of 37 homes and 243 beds and is well aligned with stakeholder priorities, national programmes and local demand trends.
Future growth opportunities, which include further penetration of existing markets and expansion to nearby geographies via organic development and acquisition.
Our client are now looking for a Property Manager to help manage the successful onboarding of new residential homes whilst optimising the existing portfolio.
The role can be based in London with travel nationwide or based more remotely using the portfolio assets as site to work from.
Day to Day
- Report directly to the Head of Property
- Taking a proactive view of assets, identifying opportunities where service can be improved or added value realised
- Ensure that the service provided is monitored and in line with Sequence’s KPIs
- Instructing and directing third parties across AUM including contractors and professional advisors
- Support the Head of Property to prepare annual business plans for each property and a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) strategy for each
- Tender, negotiate and review FM framework agreements for property services provided to the homes
- Be a key point of contact in relation to day-to-day property management matters
- Maintaining the Property database
- Reporting to Management on a regular basis, both ad hoc and structured
- Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customer base
- Maintain regular and effective communication with Senior Management, Service Users, Home Mangers, the wider Sequence Team and local stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all H&S regulations and all regulations and requirements relating to the Health and Social Care Act
- Support the Head of Property to ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies – e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR Person specification, CQC and specific internal compliance
- Support the Head of Property in undertaking regular service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting
- Liaising with property management accounts team on production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations, rent raising reports
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant property management/Estates Management experience
- Degree level education and MRICS qualification preferable
- Broad knowledge of commercial property gained either in Private Practice or the Corporate Sector or Facilities Management/Building Management background
- Proven experience within a property management department or similar. A good understanding of Care Quality Care (CQC) processes and experiences is advantageous
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth communication and coordination across internal and external parties Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Ability to handle a large volume of work; good organisational skills and proven ability to take ownership and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Solution oriented with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and add value Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, driven and willing, with a “can do” attitude
- A clean driving licence and willingness to travel as part of the business
- Fully vaccinated in line with Covid-19 recommendations
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS - LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫