Joshua Robert Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading independent international property consultancy based in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. Our client are an independent consultancy with a partnership culture that puts their clients first. They provide market-leading advice and transaction support to investors, corporates and homeowners for their personal and business property needs.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor to work within the valuation team and support them with existing clients and instructions.The Role:
The role will comprise of writing loan security valuation reports for lenders and preparing valuations for specialist and institutional fund clients. The role has excellent prospects for expansion with the associated career development opportunities.
You will be joining The Student Property team which is the largest London based Student Property Consultancy. Our clients Student Property is unique amongst its competitors, in that the functions of agency, consultancy and valuation are undertaken by surveyors that work together, based within one department in our clients head office in London.
The team undertake market leading transactions and valued in excess of £15bn in the UK and Europe in 2020. The team carry our regular work for Unite, GCP and Blackrock and have worked on larger projects in recent years including the Liberty Living, Vita Portfolio and IQSA Portfolio sales. The team also works collaboratively with our European offices in providing valuation advice of student property across Europe.
Valuation & Advisory
- Working as part of a team to service valuation and advisory workstreams.
- The role offers the opportunity to focus on the sector and provide valuations for different purposes across a range of price points.
- Preparing and issuing reports to advise on value – including valuations for development finance, financial reporting, acquisition and viability.
- The role will require competence in residual appraisals, detailed cash flow analysis and excellent report writing skills.
- Working with the wider network across Residential Investment, Commercial, and regional colleagues.
- Prepare and manage fee quotes, pitches and client updates.
You need to be a Chartered (MRICS) Surveyor with previous, either pre or post qualification valuation experience. You must be Registered under the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
Loan security valuation report writing experience would be advantageous.In Return:
You will receive a competitive basic salary, company performance bonus and an impressive benefits package, and the chance to work with one of the UK's leading independent property consultancies. There is a realistic prospect of progression and career development opportunitiesFor more information, contact James Wilson:
0121 582 0877James.email@example.com