Regional Facilities Manager/ Consultancy/ Scotland/ Vacancy
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a global leader in real estate services to assist them in recruiting a Regional Facilities Manager into their Glasgow based team to work on an extremely prestigious account. The purpose of the Facilities Manager role is to have management and overall responsibility for the client property in line with all Health and Safety, environmental, company procedures related general legislation and client/tenant requirements. This includes ensuring the adherence to the budgetary costs and customer service standards.
Your new role
- To ensure the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets.
- To be responsible for all the health and safety compliance onsite, including that of third party services providers and maintenance records. This includes ensuring our log books are regularly updated and monitored in accordance with all the Health and Safety requirements.
- To oversee third party contracts to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with the agreed contract
- Preparation, control and monitoring of the service agreement in accordance with the client's budgetary agreement
- Regular monitoring of the key performance indicators and taking remedial action as applicable to ensure the required standards are maintained and constantly improved for the full range of buildings
- To compile and maintain all required management information/records relating to company, health and safety and other related records. This includes asset register, emergency plans and all related records and management reports
- To further develop and maintain excellent client relationships, ensuring that they receive the highest standards of service in relation to their operational needs and attend client meetings as applicable.
- To ensure fire and other evacuations are carried out on a regular basis in accordance with the health and safety requirements. This includes ensuring the emergency plan and related site maps are continually updated within the property.
- To liaise with local authorities as appropriate
- To proactively manage risk and deal with insurance issues on site
- To manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved
- To produce management reports in accordance with the needs of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous regional facilities management experience within a multi let property environment. This includes Line Management responsibility for Company personnel and contractors and management service agreements as applicable.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate, together with an understanding and experience of industry specific IT Applications.
- High degree and knowledge reference of Health and Safety legislation, environmental protection requirements and ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative and within a pressurised environment with excellent organisational and planning skills.
- BIFM qualification desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.