Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyors and M&E Quantity Surveyors - Hybrid working - competitive salary.
Permanent: Full Time and/or Part Time
If you are looking for a new challenge, where your contribution makes a real difference and enjoy tremendous success with an innovative, forward-thinking company, we would like to hear from you.
We are an international property and construction company, who, for the last 130 years have been industry leaders in cost management, project management, health & safety, and digital services. Our success isn’t solely down to our ability to be visionary, innovative, and forward thinking, but our people who strive to be ambitious, creative, progressive and aspire to make a difference.
Our 2021 Diversity & Inclusion survey reported we are a great place to work, and we scored above our competitors in opportunity for growth, development, and Leadership, this sets us in the spotlight for supporting our people with their growth and development in their careers, excellent work life balance and new hybrid working.
Our experience across numerous sectors and our commitment to being responsive and reliable enables us to develop strong, ongoing relations with our clients, and while other competitors slowed down during the pandemic we continued to grow.
As part of our growth, we have opportunities for Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyors and experienced M&E Quantity Surveyors to support our prestige clients in delivering their projects. If you have Retail, Logistics, Residential, Commercial and Education sector consultancy experience, this would be advantageous to you.
We will be excited to hear from you, if you are an innovative, forward-thinking person and have the following skills:
- A recognised qualification in a building-related subject or, a MEP background with an HNC/D in HVCA or electrical installations would be advantageous
- Willing to work / working towards a Quantity Surveying degree and thereafter Chartership
- A strong commercial awareness – you know how to make profit whilst maintaining strong client relationships, delivering quality and staying fully aligned to company values
- Plenty of enthusiasm and drive – you'll be committed to achieving both personal and divisional success
- A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach
- Excellent communication skills – you're someone who can get your point across in a positive, honest and constructive way
- Real focus and a structured style of working with excellent attention to detail
- 5 + years post grad industry experience
- Hold a Degree or experience in Quantity Surveying
- M&E Experienced
- JCT and NEC3/4 knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Pre and post contract and cost management
- Procurement and tendering experience
- Relevant Sector experience
- Able to work on multi-project rollout programmes and support prestige clients in various sectors such as Healthcare, Commercial, Logistics, Education, Residential, with Retail being advantageous
This is a UK based opportunity and therefore you would need to demonstrate your Right to Work in the UK.
If you see yourself working with us, please email your CV along with your current salary to: email@example.com