We are delighted to bring another fantastic opportunity to the market for a facilities manager to join a luxury hotel chain in London.
Our client owns and manages a handful of signature hotels in London and regionally, these properties are intrinsically interesting, typically listed or within a conservation area. Each hotel showcases taste and creativity through its décor, rooms, food and beverage - behind the splendour each has its own operational challenges.
We are looking for the maestro of facilities management within hotels, this facilities manager will be somebody who can understand the assets, pull together a cyclical maintenance programme and deal with reactive maintenance.
You will be an experienced facilities manager, who is used to working in a complex environment where the customer and operational team is carefully considered. You may come from a trades or degree background, ideally you will have some professional affiliation. What is important is your understanding of building services, the management and maintenance of them, running an operational estate and managing all services and suppliers. Experience of working in the hotel or at least leisure sector is essential.
Some of the facilities manager's duties:
- Contract reviews and negotiations for suppliers and services.
- Deliver an annual maintenance schedule across the estate, cyclical and planned.
- Preparing annual capex budgets.
- Manage all health & safety, risk registers, compliance and operational plans.
- Management of a small team at each location and external contractors, driving value and best practices.
- Work closely and support the general managers.
- Manage utilities providers and ensure all testing and certification is carried out across the estate.
- Attend and contribute to the team and executive meetings.
- Respond to critical situations as needed.
You will have a pragmatic, can do attitude and used to shouldering responsibility.
This role will initially be full time while you get to understand the estate, once you have everything set up it will likely become a 3-4 day a week role.
Interested? call Elliot Wright for the inside edge on this fantastic opportunity on 0203 817 4000
Follow us on LinkedIn: ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/2996083/) and visit our website ( www.carriera.co.uk ) for the latest jobs
Carriera Limited ("Carriera") is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here .