I am currently recruiting for a Interim Construction Project Manager for a 12 month contract with a local authority near Birmingham. This project is seeing the expansion of schools within the county and requires some dedicated project management support for the next 12 months or so.
My client is a local authority just north of Birmingham.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Construction Project Manager would be:
- Manage all external and internal stakeholders involved with the build
- Keep the project on time and on budget
- Interact with the DFE frameworks on projects
- Be able to reach Birmingham as required on site visits, not daily but maybe once a week.
The successful Interim Construction Project Manager:
- Would ideally have experience managing education or sports and leisure construction projects, acting as the client side representative
- Ideally have local government experience, although this is not essential
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Be commercially astute and able to keep a project on time and on budget
- Be able to reach Birmingham as and when required to complete this role
This is a long term 12 month contract, outside IR35 on a competitive daily rate. Great team, great project and the opportunity to be brought onto other projects down the line.