A team of experienced Directors and Senior Quantity Surveyors who work for a Quantity Surveying consultancy in Belfast, are seeking a bright and eager Quantity Surveyor, to join their ambitious core of Quantity Surveyors.
Based in the heart of the city, the successful Quantity Surveyor will get to work with private clients within the Commercial, Education and Retail sectors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a consultancy who had a dedicated team to progress their QSs through their APCs. Becoming MRICS is a high priority for their Quantity Surveyors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified with QS consultancy experience
- Or, without a degree but with 3+ years' QS experience
- Keen, honest, eager personality
- Strong pre and post contract experience
- Driving licence and car
- £32,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Education fees
- Pension contribution
- Gym allowance
- Car allowance
- Impressive APC training programme
- Professional membership fees
- Phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Belfast