The Partners of a growing but established Quantity Surveying consultancy, are now seeking a new Senior Quantity Surveyor who can support from their Birmingham office.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
Based out of the central Birmingham office, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Partners in delivering an array of interesting and challenging projects such as High End Resi schemes, Large Mixed - Use projects and plenty of Fit out opportunities.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will carry out pre and post cost management services and at times, assume the role of an Employers Agent.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveying Director would ideally like to see;
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years Post Graduation QS experience
- PQS/Consultancy background
- Client facing
- Evidence of both Pre & Post contract handling
- Evidence of Build sector background
- MRICS would be preferred
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Plus Car allowance
- Structured progression
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Professional memberships paid for
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life & Health insurance
- Exceptional and proven opportunity to grow within
- Flexible working
If you are an ambitious Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Surveyor