A City-based Monitoring Specialist Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Fund Monitoring Surveyor for its London office. Being a leader in the market, this company works on multiple leading projects in and around London and the South East. A variety of projects in Mixed Use, Residential, Commercial, Hotel, Retail and Industrial will be available for you to work on. The company also offers superb work-life balance, where work flexibility is available to you more than anywhere else! Working remotely or in the office is your choice, providing the work is being delivered. Accompanied by a market competitive salary, you will find this company is a great place to work. Finally, career progression is ready and available for those who want it – the ability to become AD level is very achievable within 12 months and beyond that Director level is attainable too.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- QS/Building Surveying background, ideally MRICS, with some monitoring experience (this is not essential but very beneficial)
- An understanding on the Monitoring role and a clear career drive to specialise in this.
- Relevant Consultancy experience in London and the South East is also desirable.
- Salary up to £70k DOE
- Industry leading flexibility with remote working
- Professional Fees paid annually (1 professional body)
- Life Assurance
- Optional Private Healthcare
- Phone and Laptop
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
To apply, click on apply below or call Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612 for a confidential informal chat.
We always have a range of new Fund/Bank Monitoring Surveyor roles in London, to hear about them send us your CV or visit the Edgar Cowen website.