The Owners of a highly respectable Cost and Project Management consultancy, in London, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor comfortable working on client driven projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a fast paced, family feel, London office based a short distance from London Liverpool Street and be part of a team of 20 who works across commercial driven projects, offices and/or residential.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall lead on projects, carrying out pre and post contract services, throughout the whole project lifecycle.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or hold a Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience of leading projects from inception to completion
- Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy
- Confident, pre and post contract
- Good communication skills
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Tailored training
- Professional subscription fees
- Flexible working
- Fast paced, career progression
- Work phone and laptop
- Diverse workload
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Associate Quantity Surveyor