A multi disciplinary, Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an adaptable Quantity Surveyor to work on residential, commercial, and industrial projects across Marlow, High Wycombe, and Maidenhead areas.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a talented team of Quantity Surveyors that also carry out project management and employers agent duties. You'll also be part of a small, national consultancy.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will provide a diverse role to an established client base across Buckinghamshire, including cost and project management on commercial, banks, offices, and industrial schemes.
There will also be some employers agent work on housing association projects.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Able to commute across High Wycombe, Marlow and Maidenhead
- Comfortable carrying out a diverse role - QS/EA/PM
- Construction related degree
- MRICS, or eager to work towards
- Driving licence and car
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- APC support and RICS fees
- Laptop and phone
- Travel expenses / mileage
- Career progression
- Flexible working / avoid the London commute
- Diverse workload
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager