A family feel, Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is eager for greater responsibility, a diverse range of projects, and more flexible, APC support.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside an Associate Quantity Surveyor and the Partners in delivering a mixture of intriguing, client facing, commercial and residential projects.
Day to day, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will cover both pre and post contract roles for the Associate whilst also beginning to run your own projects from inception to completion.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will enjoy being more involved in projects and working within a supportive, sociable quantity surveying team.
- Quantity Surveying degree (BSc or MSc), will consider someone on the apprenticeship scheme
- Presentable, excellent communication skills
- 2+ years quantity surveying experience
- Eager to become MRICS
- Able to commute to London
- £28,000 - £40,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Tailored APC training
- Professional subscription fees
- Flexible working
- Fast paced, career progression
- Work phone and laptop
- Diverse workload
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying