* URGENT REQUIREMENT in LEEDS *
RESIDENTIAL VALUATION SURVEYOR OPPORTUNITY WITH GOOD QUALITY WORK AND A FRIENDLY EMPLOYER
Our Client has a reputation on providing a reliable, professional and friendly service to clients and equally as important - to look after their staff !
They are trusted experts in both residential and commercial surveying services. With over 100 years of experience in both the residential and commercial property markets, they provide surveys and valuations with a strong track record of carrying out quality work on behalf of individuals, businesses, and corporate clients.
As part of numerous estate agency brands as well as other property and financial services, they continue to expand with their acquisition plan and organic growth.
Known for their honest, independent, and detailed assessment of properties, our client’s aim is to be one of the largest, market leading property businesses and are currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced *MRICS or FRICS qualified surveyors in a number of key areas across the country. Patches will be optimised subject to your home location and can full time or part time (minimum 3 days per week depending on the area also consultancy on Fee Share Basis may be possible)
Other locations of particular interest are :
- Birmingham East
- Birmingham South
- Milton Keynes
- Sutton Coldfield
- Manchester South
- All Areas Considered - Please Enquire
- Full / Part Time Positions (Freelance on Fee Share Basis also Considered)
You Will Be:
- MRICS/FRICS and a RICS Registered Valuer *AssocRICS may be considered subject to experience.
- Confident with technology including E-tech tablet technology.
- Experience in carrying out Homebuyer reports would be advantageous.
- Experience in carrying out building surveys would be desirable however, not essential.
On Offer Is:
- Desirable Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Quality Premium Car / Car Allowance
- Work Life Balance Is Highly Regarded.
- Full support of a nationwide network of highly experienced surveyors plus central team.
- You will also be fully supported by an internal quality team who are consistently innovating effective and efficient processes and can assist in the quality of reports if required.
If You Are Interested In Joining This Friendly Surveying Firm Then Please Send Your CV In Confidence To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call Our Team for a Confidential Discussion: Graham Johnson on 07821 708131; Doris Willmont on 07801 072402 or Jeff Johnson on 07940 594093