Park Avenue are working with a Local Authority in Lancashire who require an Interim Estates and Valuations Manager on a 6-month initial contract.
The council has recently undergone a restructure with a new corporate management arrangement and needs a motivated individual to step in as Estates Manager to oversee the 200+ commercial properties. You'll have a small team of Property consultants to work with, alongside managing the property portfolio.
The role requires you:
- to dispose of any interest in any land and property not required by the Council by sale, lease or licence.
- to advise on rent reviews, lease renewals, dilapidations and disputes connected to the Council's portfolio.
- to complete valuations, and oversee the valuations completed by other surveyors on Property team.
- to manage the Council's Commercial Investment portfolio and advise the Council on appropriate strategies for the effective asset management of the portfolio.
- to acquire by purchase, lease or licence any interests in any land and property that may be required by the Council.
RATE: £400 per day
CONTRACT: 6-months initial
FLEXIBLE WORKING: 2 days in office per week, remainder remote/work from home
MRICS - Essential
Registered Valuer - Essential
Local Authority experience desirable
Management/Team Leader experience desirable
If this role is something that interests you, don't hesitate to get in touch with Alicia Gristwood on 0203 975 4828 or via email at email@example.com
Alternatively, if this role is not suited to you but you're looking for a new position, feel free to get in touch for a discrete conversation about your career and future.