Senior Estates Surveyor - Bolton - £45,000 - £50,000 pa (DOE) + Company Car/Allowance + Healthcare
If you’re an experienced Estates Surveyor ready for a challenging next role, read on. Based in our Bolton office, you’ll be a key member of our small estates team undertaking a varied and often challenging caseload of property related matters as part of the strategic estate management of a large, diverse, public sector estate.
You’ll be a team player and strategic thinker, keeping close control of costs and building sustainable relationships to drive customer satisfaction aligned to our clients strategic asset management plan.
You’ll join a business that thrives on achieving results that benefit people and communities, and offers fantastic opportunities for career development.
Your new role
What you’ll do:
- Effective management of the leasing and disposal of property assets on behalf of our client.
- Liaison with all stakeholders associated with a public sector estate
- Manage high profile cases
- General property/ Estate Management duties
- Alignment of service delivery with client's business and real estate strategies
- Providing best value solutions, including business cases
- Management of specialist external consultants
- Delivery of integrated real estate services meeting KPIs and exceeding customer expectations.
What you’ll need:
- A full understanding of the Corporate Real Estate property management business.
- MRICS qualified with Estate Management or other relevant University degree.
- Track record of involvement with property disposals, acquisitions for investment or occupier and Property Asset Management.
- An understanding of: lease management; Landlord and Tenant law; Key lease event management;
- Knowledge of property management software or similar would be an advantage;
- The ability to handle large and varied workload; customer facing skills; excellent reporting skills.
- Well established team-working skills.
Who we’re looking for:
People are at the heart of everything we do and achieve at Robertson. To fit right into the team you’ll aim for excellence and have positive determination, working collaboratively towards our shared goals; create clarity around complex or technical issues, confident in your decisions and quick to adjust to unexpected challenges; and help us make progress towards the best, most sustainable future, for ourselves and our communities.
What's in it for me
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients. On top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
Robertson Facilities Management provides hard and soft FM services, grounds maintenance and energy services for single and multi-site locations throughout the UK. We work across sectors including commercial, residential, education and healthcare, assuring our customers of high-quality, best value and a sustainable approach.
Location: Bolton Town Centre
Closing Date: 25th January 2022
The working hours for this role are 38.75 hours per week. There are two roles available.
Robertson is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
A full job description can be provided up on request