Property Management/ Surveyor/ Commercial/ Consultancy/ Glasgow
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying are currently working with one of the top multidisciplinary real estate consultancies to assist them in recruiting a junior surveyor to join their management team in Glasgow. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who may have just graduated in a property related degree or someone that has maybe already been working in the property sector and is looking to get into a consultancy that can progress their career.
Your new role
You will provide effective and efficient Property Management of investment properties for key national and local clients, working in association with the existing property management team across the region. It will be your responsibility to resolve day to day property management issues professionally and efficiently.
You will also liaise with clients, contractors and tenants on a regular basis and to work closely with Property Management Accounts in ensuring excellent service is provided to all clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Preferably a property related degree but not essential
- Practical understanding of commercial property management.
- Some experience of managing service charges for multi-let properties.
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and Property Management databases.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Will consider someone from a residential background looking to move into commercial property
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and able to build rapport with clients
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.