A multi functional, Quantity Surveying consultancy in London are seeking a professional Quantity Surveyor to work across several interesting hospitality and leisure projects across the UK.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join an award winning, career focused consultancy in West London which is built upon diversity and a supportive environment.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work with the Project Managers in delivering hotel and leisure based projects for luxury clients across the UK.
You will be involved in delivering pre and post cost management services with support from a Director.
The Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS, or completed a Quantity Surveying related degree
- Hospitality of Leisure project experience
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Team player
- Comfortable running projects throughout their life cycle
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- Travel allowance
- Pension contribution
- RICS membership fees
- Training and career development
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Life assurance
- Gym Membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant