Competitive salary & benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to take charge of Strathmore Estates’ diverse and historically significant asset base with a view to developing a new and compelling strategy that will ensure the business remains an exemplar for sustainable management and one that delivers value to all its key stakeholders.
- Take financial, commercial and strategic responsibility for the business and work closely with the Trustees to ensure long-term growth. Inspire, motivate and mentor the senior leadership team, and ensure the operation remains an employer of choice in the local and wider community.
- Develop a new long-term strategic plan. Manage financial budgeting, appraisal and reporting across the different business units. Closely participate in the management of major projects and schemes.
- Work closely with each business unit to optimise performance and identify compelling new opportunities, whilst preserving the family’s values and the estate’s character.
- Act as an ambassador for the business to ensure positive working relationships with the local and wider community. Manage external stakeholders including commercial partners, consultants and local authority representatives.
- Charismatic, inspirational and entrepreneurially minded Estates Director with a track record in delivering sustained growth.
- Strong financial and budgetary experience with the ability to think strategically. Experience across retail, hospitality and leisure sectors desirable.
- Strong leadership qualities, as well as possessing the tenacity and flexibility to see demanding projects through to fruition.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with a meticulous attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills.
Applicants should send a CV through to Charlie van Exter at Tarver Melrose:
Please click the Apply button.