I am currently recruiting for a Interim Estates Surveyor for a public sector organisation in Birmingham. This role will mainly be focused around landlord and tenant and liaising with the occupiers to help them through this difficult period. This role is inside of IR35. Remotely based currently but working arrangements to be reviewed once lockdown is lifted.
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in the Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Estates Surveyor would be:
- Doing day to day estates management, rent reviews, landlord and tenant
- Supporting occupiers in getting a plan in place to pay rents / when they will pay rents
- Support internal and external stakeholders with any property related queries
The successful interim estates surveyor will be:
- Someone who has ideally worked in a client side role, or is comfortable being a landlord that has to consider socio economic factors around collection of rents and rent plans.
- Ideally MRICS Estates Surveyor
- Ideally would have worked for a council previously
- Has experience of estates management experience
- Is comfortable working remotely during this crisis.
The offer is a secure contract, that is signed off and has funding for at five seven months. The hourly rate varies depending on experience. The role is inside IR35.