Peace Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a well-know, well respected privately owned Cost Consultancy, an experienced technical competence Associate Director on a permanent offering to join their Glasgow team.
Our client is an ever expanding well-respected Cost Consultancy with an impressive private client base covering the following sectors; Commercial/Office, Bespoke Residential, Retail, Leisure and many more.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have Employers Agent experience within a consultancy environment with involvement in pre & post contract services from inception through to completion. In time you will be required to add value to the business by new & existing business development, this will be advantageous to support future development to Directorship.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Circa 10 years experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience managing team(s) of surveyors
- Business development of new & existing clients
- Extensive cost planning, procurement, employers agent, project co-ordination experience
In return you can expect:
- Salary £60,000 - £70,000 depending on your experience
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working from home/office
- Career progression to directorship
- Paid subscriptions
For more information call Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.