Assistant Building Surveyor (More Senior Surveyors also considered if they specifically have retail experience) for a role with a globally recognised and huge growth business. Clear career progression, training and development with scope for opportunity to work internationally.
Global retail business
- Identify defects and attain skills and knowledge of appropriate remedial measures.
- Assist in the drafting of specifications for repairs and improvements.
- Assist with dealing with Terminal/Interim schedule of dilapidations received and dealing with negotiations with Landlords and where necessary arranging remedial works.
- Assist in the carrying out of property inspection and surveys including the identification of building defects and condition. The specification of reactive and planned remedial work
- Reviewing fire risk assessments and arranging remedial works.
- Assist in supervision of contractors undertaking repairs, refurbishments and minor retail fit out works.
GCSE and BTEC or similar qualifications.
Ideally degree qualified but part completed will be considered. Those undergoing HNC/HND/Degree in related subject and able to work part time also considered.
An effective communicator
Able to work methodically and with accuracy
Driven and ambitious with a desire to grow and develop.
UK Driving Licence essential. Must be able to travel.
Backgrounds in Retail or Repair and Maintenance oriented building surveying ideal.
Salary and package DOE
Career prospects with clear growth and development
An established benefits pack
Candidates in a more senior role could be based anywhere in the UK if they hold the right experience.