A close knit, expanding construction consultancy are seeking a bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager to progress at a quicker rate and work across several interesting, commercial based projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Director and Associate Quantity Surveyor, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will carry out a dual Quantity Surveying and Project Management role on a mixture of Cat A and Cat B projects.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will also work on a mixture of structural refurbishment, re-modelling, contract admin, and refurbishing existing space projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree completed, or currently undertaking
- 12+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
- Aspirations to do some Employers Agent/Project Management work
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Hard working, team player
- Eager for greater responsibility
- £25,000 - £40,000
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- Life cover
- Professional subscriptions
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Career development
- Greater project responsibility
- APC training and support
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Project Manager / Employers Agent