Lead the development and implementation of the investment strategy
Oversee a £200m construction programme from master plan to handover
A UK business with a complex and highly innovative property portfolio that is continuing to investment in its future activities.
Senior level, varied role including:
- Working with the SLT on strategy and implementation
- Expert stakeholder management with internal and external bodies
- Promotion of the site for future commercial gain
- Oversight of significant capital investment
- Management of a team of property professionals to achieve strategic goals
You will be:
- MRICS qualified, Chartered Surveyor experienced in Estate Management and ability to lead on construction development projects
- Experienced in education, research, M&E, engineering led environments
- Skilled at bringing together public and private sector interests
- Pragmatic, creative, persuasive, engaging, authoritative and influential.
Salary reflective of capabilities c. £70,000 - £80,000 + Fantastic Pension & Benefits