A pioneering, multi-award-winning Chartered Building Surveying practice are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their Brighton based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a forward-thinking team offering 100% flexible working and unlimited annual leave whilst offering contract administration, license to alter, and capital extension advice to a diverse client portfolio across Sussex.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for a Building Surveyor looking to become an empowered and valued part of this close-knit team, whilst working alongside a broad range of residential mansion blocks & leasehold properties.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 2+ years' experience in a client-facing Building Surveying role
- Experience working with property management companies preferred
- Confident in offering contract administration & licence to alter advice
- Sussex based (due to project & client location)
- Self-motived, organised with an ability to manage your own workload
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Tailored APC Support
- Full flexible working
- Unlimited annual leave
- Frequent pay/performance reviews
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Long-term equity offering
- Uncapped career progression
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Leasehold - Block Management - License to Alter - Building Surveyor - APC