Project Manager -EMEA Region
Leading Global Consultancy
£65-75K Annual Salary
Have you been searching for a Project Management role that will give you great exposure to commercial projects as well as the chance to work in a friendly and enthusiastic environment?
We have the opportunity for you as a skilled Project Manager to join a successful Project Management consultancy. The role is perfect for a Project Manager looking for the opportunity to work alongside an award-winning team of professionals on various commercial projects. This is an exciting opportunity for you as an individual to join and help strengthen the team at this project management consultancy. This role presents an opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all services relating to project management.
The Roles Responsibilities:
- Manages all phases of project management including design, construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing, and budget management.
- Interfaces with client and key stakeholders to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan and deadlines. Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project's objectives.
- Creates and manages project budget. Monitors expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Manages project team by providing direction and leadership.
- Represents the client and Consultancy with architects, vendors, consultants, and regulatory agencies.
QUALIFICATIONS needed for this PROJECT MANAGER:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering, business or equivalent from appropriate 4-year BSc, MSc, college program. Typically, at least 5-7+ years' experience management or commercial fit out experience.
This Project Manager will be in charge of one of the consultancies biggest tech clients and allowed the autonomy but given the support to do so. This is a fantastic role and have great opportunity for travel and promotions.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, this is a real chance for a Project Manager to climb the ranks quickly as promotions are given on Merit not just time served.
If you have Commercial Fit-out experience and can tick the criteria above?
Then please send your application to Leanne.george @amida-recruit.com