Sustainability Consultant - Exeter
Your new company
You will join a young fast-growing multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, based in the South-West providing cost management, development management, and sustainability & environmental management. With the demand for sustainability-based accreditation on the rise, for the built environment, growth within their Sustainability has risen exponentially, and are now seeking an experience BREEAM accredited Sustainability Consultant, to join their innovative and proactive team.
Your new role
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will utilise your knowledge within Sustainability, to work collaboratively with the project management team, working with a variety of clients within the industrial, leisure, education & commercial sector to deliver crucial Building Performance Assessments, Energy Assessments.
You will individually contribute to a range of Sustainability Assignments such as BREEAM, Whole Life Carbon Building Assessments, Carbon assessments and SKA.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need to utilise your excellent communication skills, and drive to succeed to add value to what you in everything that you do. You will have been a qualified assessor with at least 3 years' experience.
- Project Management and client facing experience.
- Experience with SKA / and/or whole building carbon life cycle would be advantageous.
- Committed to work towards Appropriate Membership Status of a Relevant Professional Body such as IEMA, IES, CIWEM, CIEEM.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive package and have the benefit of 'Unlimited Leave', giving the team more flexibility and the ability to balance work with personal needs.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a flexible work environment, where hybrid working is highly supported.
- Access to free fitness classes and nutritional advice
- Life insurance
- Income protection - Their income protection policy means you will receive 75% of your basic annual salary if you can't work due to an accident or illness.
- Volunteer days - You are entitled to work one day, for a charity of your choice
- Educational Support - Your development is integral; you be provided with support towards courses and further education
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.