A young, dynamic property consultancy based on the Surrey/S.W London border are seeking an ambitious Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, forward-thinking Building Surveying team.
This innovative private practice are offering an opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to work alongside a varied, prestigious client portfolio comprised of private/institutional investors, asset managers, and financial institutions whilst collaborating and developing with a team of like-minded Surveyors/Project Managers.
An ideal opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Building Surveyor seeking tailored APC support, an opportunity to work alongside a varied client portfolio whilst carrying out the full spectrum of traditional building surveying, contract administration and project monitoring.
(sectors include Private Residential & Commercial)
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- 12+ months client-facing private practice/consultancy experience in a Building Surveying role
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Client-facing and self-motivated with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- RICS accredited degree
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £30,000 - £38,000
- Tailored APC support
- Uncapped career progression
- Varied project/professional services exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 07469921245 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor - Graduate Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - APC - Project Monitoring - Building Surveyor - RICS