We are partnering with a FTSE 250 industry leader, who regularly feature in the Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. They are looking to appoint an exceptional individual who will lead on the identification and acquisition of new sites across London, the South East and major UK cities, to support their rapid and sustained growth.
Our client is the number one operator in their sector, extremely well regarded within the commercial real estate world and a dynamic adopter of technology to enhance their customer’s experience. We are looking for an individual who has a detailed understanding of the commercial property market, particularly within London, extensive relationships within the sector and the strategic capability to develop a sustainable growth plan.
- Be able to establish and maintain knowledge of locations across London and the South East with particular focus on new developments, changes in demographics and competitor activities
- Create new contacts within development and property companies as well as property agents
- Create and progress short, medium and long term opportunities, including commercial and multi-use investment acquisitions
- Inspect properties and sites to consider the suitability
- Liaise with various internal teams to assess the viability of sites
To find out more about this role and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org