Peace Recruitment is partnering with niche Independently owned Project Management Construction and Consultancy firm, we are recruiting a Project Manager to join their specialist team in Edinburgh.
Our client is the only firm in the UK to work in this specialist, unique sector (to be discussed over the phone) they have assisted clients on projects ranging from simple abatement upgrades, to extensive refurbishment works and new-build projects offering a full range of services from Consultancy to 'Turn-key' solutions.
The Project Management team will advise on all aspects of their clients proposed development or refurbishment including:
- Project & Construction Management: from working as part of your team through to offering a complete Development Service
- Consultancy: including Due Diligence, Strategic Development and Competitor Analysis
- Feasibility Studies: including a full appraisal of all the options from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Procurement Strategy: including guidance on all aspects of Cremation equipment, Construction and Maintenance contracts selection, tendering and appointment
Main responsibilities of role:
- The production and submission of tenders.
- Advising and devising project objectives with business management
- Being involved in the recruitment, procurement and management of consultants and contractors working on site
- Assessing risk and managing the safety concerns of the project to completion
- Tracking and managing project performance and progress
- Ensuring that all company requirements are met in regards to budget and quality
- Managing accounting, costing and invoicing procedures and records.
- Producing Monthly and periodical financial reports.
- Managing client expectations to deliver the project in line with the agreed contract between the client and Rose Project Management
- All project administration including running all site review meetings, production of minutes, action points and all required correspondence.
- Salary £50,000 depending on your experience
- 20% bonus
- Company pension scheme
- 32 days annual leave
- Flexible working environment
For more information about this rare opportunity get in touch with Lewis Potter.