I am currently recruiting a Interim Building Surveyor for a local council in Cumbria. This is a 12 - 18 month contract. Interviewing this week and next. Immediate start. Surveying operational and commercial buildings in the portfolio. Project managing minor work on the commercial estate. Full time and part time hours considered. Contact me for more information.
My client is a council in Cumbria that has a interim requirement for 12 months +.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage minor projects on the commercial estate
- Manage contractors on site
- Do building surveys of the commercial estate
The successful Interim Building Surveyor would have the following skills and experience:
- be able to drive to Cumbria as most of the role will be site based
- Have experience managing minor projects
- Experience working for a council would be useful
- Good stakeholder skills and experience
- Experience of doing commercial building surveys
12 month contract. Nice team. Beautiful part of the world. Hourly rate. Just a lovely role.