A progressive firm of Rural Surveyors and Consultants, with offices throughout Scotland and Northern England, looking to expand further within the next few years.
The successful candidate will be part of the Property and Forestry Department and the successful candidate will have a key role in the estate management business with responsibility for all relevant management matters to include lease renewals, rent reviews, financial management and planning and development, working in an agile way across the north of England and the south of Scotland.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support clients to develop the strategy for their business.
- Consistently delivering exceptional performance.
- Supporting a team to provide estate management services across a range of private and commercial clients.
- Maintaining and enhancing client relationships as the primary contact.
- Provision of estate management and consultancy services to a high standard.
- Lead, mentor and coach more junior employees.
- To contribute and support business development initiatives and tenders, targeting and winning new business, agreeing the scope of instructions and fees as appropriate - both within and beyond the property & forestry department.
- To help promote and deliver the company's compliance procedures.
- Encourage good communication between all disciplines within the region.
- Contributing to the property & forestry team, helping to deliver strategy to drive the business forward.
What you will need to succeed
Qualifications and IT skills
- MRICS qualified
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Full, clean driving license
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in estate and land management
- Ideally a minimum of at least 3 years PQE
- Good market knowledge & strong commercial awareness
What's on offer
The Company strive to continuously create a friendly working environment and provides numerous benefits to ensure employee satisfaction. These include but are not limited to:
- Job related training
- Excellent holidays
- Competitive salary