Project Manager - Leisure / hospitality sector
Project Management Consultancy
£60-70k plus bonus and benefits
This young and ambitious project consultancy have experienced rapid growth since forming.
As a specialist in the leisure, hospitality and arena sectors, they are working for some of the leading brand names in this space and have several key projects underway in Central London.
They have secured work for the next 18 months and seek an additional project manager for their expanding team in London.
The ideal candidate will be a Project Management professional with proven experience delivering projects in the leisure / hospitality sector.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private sector leisure / hospitality new build and refurbishment projects
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Ideally chartered, such as MRICS, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven Project Management experience in a consultancy leading projects from inception to completion
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills;
Package on offer includes:
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
- Attractive Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org