Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Leeds
An established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team of Quantity Surveyor's in Leeds.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist the team of Quantity Surveyors in an array of projects and sectors, including the likes of Industrial and Office refurbishments.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will report to the Leeds Offices' director and will be given plenty of opportunities to work on projects across the UK.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- A 'can do' attitude and desire for professional development
- Full valid UK driving license
- Desire to start or preferably on APC route
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Day off for your Birthday
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail vouchers, Gym discounts and more
- EV Car scheme
- Regular social events; quarterly lunches, quiz nights, sporting activities, etc.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Leeds / Construction