Surveyor – Commercial Property Management – Birmingham– Numerous Benefits – 6 UK offices managing £13bn of Commercial Property
An opportunity to contribute to a growing organization, providing both personal and career development opportunities. The Company:
My client is one of the UK’s largest and most successful Property Management businesses’. Their Property management team looks after over £13bn of commercial property across their UK offices. The company works on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. The Role:
An opportunity has arisen within the Portfolio Management team for a Surveyor for my client’s Birmingham office to help continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst customers and stakeholders alike.
Duties as Senior Surveyor will include:
The ideal candidate must have:
- To manage, take ‘full ownership’, and meet deadlines, targets and KPI’s on the buildings that you manage.
- To meet the client director for one-to-one meetings.
- To attend team meetings.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To hold occupier meetings
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face-to-face meetings.
- To report directly to the client – there is no one to hide behind.
- To attend meetings with occupiers and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with guidelines and timescales.
- To work with facilities managers, credit controllers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- Able to hit deadlines, targets and KPI’s on the buildings that they manage.
- Excellent knowledge of Service Charge, Compliance and RICS best practice
- Be organised/have a methodical approach to their work
- Good communication and written reporting skills.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Understanding and working with MRI commercial management systems would be helpful.
A salary ranging from £35,000 - £45,000 per annum is dependent on experience.
An opportunity to be part of a company that is committed to engaging with and developing all employees. With great benefits such as Life Cover three times your salary, Employee Profit Share Scheme, 25 days holiday, Birthday off, Salary Sacrifice Green Car Leasing, Cycle To Work Scheme, and more.