Peace Recruitment is recruiting Project Managers or Senior Project Managers for a multi-disciplinary consultancy to be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow, offering hybrid working. This role will give you the opportunity to work with prestigious clients within various sectors including Public, Private, Commercial, Industrial, and Education on a range of projects from refurbishments to major new builds .
Our client is looking for a team player who will be responsible for managing the delivery of project management and programme management services to a wide range of clients. You will join a proactive, supportive and personable team of projects managers to drive forward the business in Scotland.
- Supporting Directors in delivering business objectives
- Positively engaging with customers and developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships
- Delivering high quality services and deliverables
- Managing projects and/or programmes to deliver high quality services and deliverables
- Administering contracts as a contract administrator, employer’s agent or project manager.
- Producing and delivering high quality presentations to clients
- Identifying new business development opportunities and driving growth across the business units’ activities
- Managing service delivery for profit.
- Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification.
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
- Ability to administer construction contracts as Contract Administrator, Employer’s Agent and/or Project Manager
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating, financial and numeracy skills
- Sound ICT skills, with a high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work autonomously
Our client is ideally looking for a Chartered professional or someone who is working towards Chartership within the following professional qualifications;
- MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or
- MAPM (Member of the Association of Project Managers) or
- MCIOB (Member of the Chartered Institute of Builders)
- Salary £50,000 to £60,000 depending on your experience
- Company pension scheme
- Career development
- 30 days annual leave
- Remote/flexible working
For more information call Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.