This is an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor/Project Manager, based in Birmingham, looking to develop their experience within a growing building consultancy team. The company is an independent, medium sized construction consultancy company with a tight-knit, family-feel team, offering their services across the leisure, retail and new-build sectors. Their current projects include, The Gym Group, Co-Op, Costa Coffee, Volvo and a plethora of new-build student accommodation, housing and residential units.
You will be predominately working within a small team on the project and cost management of retail and leisure fit out projects nationwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The job will mainly comprise of delivering projects with values ranging from £200k - £1.5m from inception to completion.
- Undertaking pre-acquisition inspections and reporting on client specific risk items;
- Arranging Surveys and due diligence to mitigate pre-acquisition risks;
- Negotiating shell specifications with Landlords to deliver a compliant shell to the client;
- Manage and co-ordinate project team consultants as part of the due diligence process and in producing tender documentation;
- Produce and compile tender documentation;
- Contract Administration;
- Project management of fit out and refurbishment schemes to ensure schemes are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Some experience in delivering commercial fit out projects from inception to completion, either as a consultant or within a client-side role.
- A degree in either Building Surveying or Project Management with 2< years relevant experience
- Full clean UK driving licence as nationwide travel is required
- Outgoing, personable and a can-do attitude
- Someone with some experience but looking to develop this and to build and grow within the company
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including vitality private healthcare, a pension and 25 days holiday on top of bank holidays within a growing team.
If you are interested in this role, within a growing team that will support and develop you, please contact Charlotte Percival from Woodhouse Property Recruitment on 0121 285 6884 or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org