Associate/ Partner Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Project & Professional Work | Agile Working | Competitive Salary | Clear Route to Equity Partner
Opportunity to head up and grow and build a building consultancy team, with a clear route for progression to Equity Partner on offer.
A prominent firm of chartered surveyors with offices within Midlands and South regions. With a team of forward-thinking chartered surveyors, town planners, architects and business consultants, they offer all property-related services under one roof.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor, who wishes to develop and grow within a well-structured and supported environment with excellent career progression opportunities. Supported by the Head of Building Consultancy and a dynamic marketing team, the Associate/ Partner Building Surveyor will form strong client relationships and build and develop a solid Building Consultancy team within the office.
The Associate/ Partner Building Surveyor will have administrative support and this role will be required to manage client relationships, provide fee quotes, arrange appointments and to manage their work to meet deadlines under their own initiative.
The Associate/ Partner Building Surveyor will be in involved in pre-acquisition building surveys, schedules of condition and preparation and negotiation of schedule of dilapidations and works. In addition to this, project management, CDM, assessment of rebuild cost for insurance purposes, part wall and planned maintenance programmes.
The successful candidate would be preferably an RICS Registered Building Surveyor/ Project Manager, with post qualification experience.
The role is primarily focused on commercial property building surveying, but an understanding of residential surveys is desirable.
- An excellent salary for the right candidate reflective of your skills, qualifications and experience
- Agile working philosophy – the company believe that work is what you do and not a place you go, they want to enable you to work in the most efficient way, regardless of where and when
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme in which all employees participate
- Professional memberships and attendance at relevant CPD events funded
- Employee Assistance Programme, including a health plan and annual flu jab
- Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis
- An entitlement of 35 days holiday per annum, inclusive of bank holidays, plus your Birthday off
- An additional day’s holiday for every 3 years of service and time off for approved training
- Workplace pension scheme
- Clear route for progression to Equity Partner