Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
An award-winning multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham based team.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist projects over an array of sectors from Residential to Higher Education from inception to completion.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor of the Birmingham office and will be given a clear progression path to their next steps as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor
- 2+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in Residential, Commercial, Education and Office sectors preferrable
- Full valid UK driving license
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 28 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Flexible working offered
- Health benefits
- Gym Discount, Retail vouchers and more
- Lucrative pension scheme
- Progression Plans
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction