An innovative, progressive private practice seeking a Building Surveying Director to head up and develop a Building Surveying offering.
This flexible, dynamic private practice currently specialise in Valuation Reports & Residential Building Surveys and due to sustained organic growth and an expanding client portfolio, are now seeking a client-facing, energetic Building Surveying Director (or Associate ready for a step up) to join this exciting journey.
This is a unique opportunity for a Building Surveying Director to offer varied technical property advice including but not limited to; Party Wall Matters, Building Pathology & Defect Reports and join an independent practice offering permanent flexible working & long-term equity potential.
The Successful Building Surveying Director?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Experience working in a client-facing, consultancy focused Building Surveying role
- Confident working both independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Long-term equity offering
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | Building Surveying Director | RICS | Property | Residential Property | Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor