My client is looking to add to their Residential Valuation & Advisory team. The successful candidates will provide market leading advice to the likes of; high/ultra-high net worth individuals, domestic and international banks and PLCs. You will be reporting into a director, the role will be to assist a proactive, specialist team in providing valuations for loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients in valuing assets across the residential sector.
The coverage of the role will be nationwide, with particular expertise in Central London and the South East. My client provides valuations covering all residential assets including developments, strategic land, PRS, BTR, ground rents and high value single homes within Prime Central London. All valuations are fully supported by a dedicated wider Residential team that offers a multi-disciplinary approach from sales and marketing, land agency, and planning, to market leading research.
Recent high profile valuation instructions include:
· East Village, London E20
· Chelsea Barracks
· Greenwich Peninsula
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Preparation of valuation of a broad range of asset types across the residential sector in the UK, including development sites, investment portfolios and high value properties in Central London.
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- Preparation of cashflows using Excel and Argus developer.
- To integrate with the wider residential network and other business lines such as Capital Markets and Funding, Development Agency, Planning and Building Consultancy.
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue
- MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passionate about the residential sector.
- Residential experience preferable but not essential.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 6 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.