This is an excellent opportunity to work on some exciting portfolios with a global real estate leader. Preferably I am looking to speak with Chartered individuals, however I would also welcome applications from people who are "qualified by experience".
* To provide occupier clients with full property management services that meet their expectations within the agreed fee basis.
* Within the Occupier Management Team based in Edinburgh, work across occupier clients to deliver estate management services.
* To ensure cost effective operational running of allocated sites
* Liaison with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client's premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant
* Identify and drive through cost savings for corporate occupiers
* For sublet properties, monitor income collection and tenant liaison
* Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated
* Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements (to include inspections) and advising clients of same
* Direct and frequent client contact and reporting
If this role isn't for you, but you would welcome confidential, informal chat, please give me a call on 07501 952 631.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.